RFI/EMI Solutions from KHz to GHz
* Complete package - just add coax
* works multiple bands with ease
* can be configured as delta, square, rectangle or multi-sided horizontal loop (6 insulators included)
* Choice of 500, 1.5K, or 5KW PEP rated baluns to suit power needs
* No need for extra feed line choke as it is built into the 4:1 balun enclosure
After many requests we have created a compact, special balun for OCF and loop (Skyloop or Delta loop) antennas. The CB-4-1500OCF is a CUBE enclosure containing a multi-core, broadband 4:1 impedance transformer in series with a 1:1 current balun for extra common mode current choking to keep RF current off the outside of the coax braid and on the antenna where it belongs. The extra choking action also means that the coax feed line will not act as a radiator causing unnecessary RF interference (RFI). Rated for full 1500 watts PEP and 450 watts CW (ICAS). 1.8Mhz – 61 MHz.
1500 watt is in 4" x 4" x 2" enclosure and 5KW is in 4" x 4" x 4" enclosure.
ADD MC-1-3000 Choke for radio end of coax to reduce common mode noise on coax up to 6 "S" units!