Dual Port Coax Common Mode Noise Filter - 500 Watts PEP, 1-60 MHz
Now with two independent ports for 2 receivers, or double up the effectiveness of the common mode suppression by cascading both filters. - Works wonders on noise reduction for the 160-40 meter bands where filter can suppress up to 6 "S" units of common mode noise!
For coax feed lines with receive and transmit signals, you will love the small size, wide frequency range and excellent attenuation of common mode noise interference
- Reduces broadband common mode receiver noise* picked up on the outside of the antenna coax feed line.
- Wide frequency range works on all brands of radios and coax fed antennas from 1-60 MHz
- Common mode noise rejection up to -38 DB (3-6 "S" units) depending on frequency
- Simple plug & play installation: plug a short jumper from the CMNF-500-50--2 to your
radio and plug the feed line into the other SO-239 CMNF-500-50-2 input. Either
connector can be input or output. Rated at 500 watts PEP, 50 ohm input/output
- will work with Bias-T antenna switches and will pass DC voltage from input to output with no attenuation
* not effective for noise from AC power lines or noise received directly by antenna
Installation Note: For best results, and to reduce co-interference between choked and unchoked coax feed lines with multiple antennas, ALL antenna feed lines entering the radio room need to have a separate feed line choke particularly if they are at a different frequency then HF, like VHF or UHF.
If you use a antenna switch for multiple antennas in the 1-61 MHz range, place the CMNF-500HF in the "common" line of the antenna coax
switch and the receiver.
If you use a higher powered transceiver over 500 watts PEP or use an amplifier, consider the CMNF-1500HF (1.5KW PEP) or CMNF-5000HF (5KW PEP) placed at the output of the amplifier.