Coax Common Mode Noise Filter - 5000 Watts, 1.8-60 MHz
CMNF-5000HF for transmitter/receiver coax lines up to 5000 watts PEP - 1.8-60 MHz!
coax feed lines with receive and transmit signals, you will love the
small size, wide frequency range and excellent attenuation of common
mode noise interference
- Reduces broadband common mode receiver noise* picked up on the outside of the antenna coax feed line.
- Wide frequency range works on all brands of radios and coax fed antennas from 1.8-60 MHz
- Common mode noise rejection up to 15-34 DB (2-5 "S" units) depending on frequency
Simple plug & play installation: plug a short jumper from the
CMNF-5000HF to your amplifier output and plug the feed line (or a jumper
to your antenna tuner) into the other SO-239 CMNF-5000HF input. Either
connector can be input or output. Rated at 5000 watts PEP.
- will work with Bias-T antenna switches and will pass DC voltage from input to output with no attenuation
* not effective for noise from AC power lines or noise received directly by antenna
Installation Note: For best results, and to reduce co-interference between choked and unchoked coax feed lines with multiple antennas, ALL antenna feed lines entering the radio room need to have a separate feed line choke particularly if they are at a different frequency then HF, like VHF or UHF.
if you use a antenna switch for multiple antennas in the 1.8-61 MHz
range, place the CMNF-5000HF in the "common" line of the antenna coax
switch and the antenna tuner/amplifier.
For additional common mode noise reduction, consider the CMNF-500HF (500 watts PEP) placed between the receiver and the amplifier.This product was formally named CMNF-3 prior to October 31, 2017